I hold a range of qualifications, including level 7 Diploma in Strategic Business Coaching, as well as a number of awards and associations with professional bodies and organisations, including Non-Exec Director roles. I am a Director of Open Mind Training & Development, and I have worked with Pera, NBV, Skills, Exponential Training, Arriva, Terex, Otis, Nationwide Bank, SAAT, and UTC, amongst others.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute, a Fellow of the Institute of Consulting with a Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Business Coaching, an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development. I am also an Expert Panellist of the High Growth Network across Europe, specialising in HR and Guest Expert on the 360 SME member website and hold a Master of Arts in Creative Writing from the University of Leicester.
In 2009, I achieved the CMI Outstanding Contribution Award. Then, in 2010, I was a Finalist for the Growth Enabler Professional Excellence Business Coach and was awarded the CMI Outstanding Contribution Award.
- Master of Arts (MA) in Creative Writing
- LABA Lifetime Achievement Award
- Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Business Coaching
- Chartered Fellow of Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Fellow of the Institute of Consulting (IC)
- National Chair of Women in Management (WiM)
- Level 7 Certificate in Business Coaching
- Member Institute of Business Consulting
- A Chartered Manager (CMgr)
- An EMDA Women’s Ambassador
- An East Midlands Business Champion
- An Associate member of the Institute for Learning (IFL)
- An Associate of the Charted Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)
- Chair CMI Women in Management Network Group in Leicester & East Midlands
- A Myers Brigs Type Indicator (MBTI) Practitioner
- An Associate Member, the European Coaching Institute (ECI)