I specialise in Leadership, Management, Organisational Change, Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion (DE&I). I have built a reputation over three decades delivering a high standard of results. My consultancy focuses on supporting senior and middle managers of high growth companies and organisations, to improve their focus, processes, and performance, leading to a direct impact on profitability and results. By developing staff performance and leadership skills, your business will be able to achieve its strategic objectives and grow.
My work in the areas of DE&I has delivered both race awareness, equality and inclusion and gender awareness improvements; and advising senior boards and HR professionals on how to engage in appropriate and effective gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality activities to benefit from the diversity of their workforce, customers, and wider community to create greater inclusion.
As a serial entrepreneur, I have founded a number of companies in my own right and worked with numerous micro and macro start up businesses to provide business development and high growth advice and consultancy.
I have worked in a wide range of sectors such as Retail, Transport, NHS, Social Care, Manufacturing, Banking, Further Education, Higher Education, Training, HR, Membership, Charity, and Voluntary sectors, start-ups, and high-growth companies. I work on international assignments in countries such as France, Croatia, Romania, South Africa, Malta, Sweden, Portugal, USA, Barbados, and UK.
I provide private one to one business, career, professional, personal coaching, using a co-active relationship model which ensures that the supported individual is empowered and equipped to address the issues identified moving forward. Private coaching sessions are arranged on an 8 – 12-month package.
Confidentiality is paramount to me and my business. You can be reassured that all information you discuss, or share will be kept in the strictest of confidence within the terms of our agreement to work together.
Our consultancy is based on our values of:
- Honesty – We are committed to operating at the highest level of honesty with you at all times.
- Trust – Trust is said to be the firm belief in the reliability, truth, and ability of someone. We believe that building trust is paramount to a productive and long-term relationship that works in your best interest to achieving the highest results for you and your business. You can rely on us holding all information shared and discussed with us in the strictest confidence.
- Respect – We believe in giving due regard for your thoughts, feelings, wishes, and rights as we work together and we are committed to ensuring that this respect is demonstrated in all we do together.
- Integrity – Integrity is the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. We believe that it is important to stand up for what one believes and to be an example of good moral principles and values. This means being honest and truthful even when is it not a comfortable position to be in. However, change is not possible unless one is prepared to face the truth and to change. Change is one of the fundamental processes for improvement, personal satisfaction, and achievement.
What is consultancy?
A business consultant is someone who provides you and your business with professional advice in a particular area of your business. Our areas of specialism are:
- People Development
- Business Strategy
- Human Resources
- Organisational Development
- Management Coaching
- Equality & Diversity
How will you benefit from working with me?
You will gain:
- Expert advice and support to help you take your business where you want it to go
- Current information from which to make the best decisions
- Access to strategic development: you will create a strategy to take you and the business on the path to achieving your vision and mission.
- If you already have a strategy developed and in place, you will have a guide to help you review its effectiveness and options for improvement where necessary.
- Clear alignment with your strategy for the business
- An adviser to help you identify better ways for improved engagement with all your stakeholders: staff, board, senior team, customers, contractors, etc.
- Alignment of values with strategies, values, and behaviours of your organisation and teams
- Clarity on decisions: reviewing your decision making processes and outcomes to ensure the best problem-solving methods are being used for your business
- Identification of any gaps in the business and solutions on how to close these
- Training needs analysis for your staff to ensure they have the right skills to efficiently undertake their roles
- Team building and team development activities
- Cultural and organisational change analysis, strategic development and facilitation
- Leadership and Management training and development
- Management and Leadership Coaching
- Performance development, analysis, and improvement
- Training and facilitation on workshops, meetings, and groups
And much more…
I have over three decades of experience, knowledge, and ‘know’-how’ gained from working with a wide range of sectors and areas of business.
Working with me will give you a deeper level of expertise and objectivity to build on the knowledge within your business. In addition to my wealth of experience, I work with a range of software programmes and tools that help you to better understand how to use your resources, in particular, your teams and your business more clearly.
This will help to ensure that you create strategies and plans that are robust and work best for your business, enabling you to get the best from your staff. I work to help you create happy, effective, and motivated people, giving you more time and less stress.
What clients say…
“Sandra is an enthusiastic, engaging and committed professional. She uses her wide range of skills plus drive, energy and fun to deliver results in a very effective way. Sandra makes things happen.” Philip Crisp
“Sandra combines a high level of people skills and business acumen to help her clients identify, own and execute plans for moving forward, growing and developing.” Stuart Wood
“A great asset to our team at Exponential – reliable, enthusiastic and flexible with a great training style that engages learners. I am looking forward to working with Sandra lots more in the future.” John Moore
I have worked in a wide range of sectors such as Retail, Transport, NHS, Social Care, Manufacturing, Banking, Further Education, Higher Education, Training, HR, Membership, Charity, and Voluntary sectors. International assignments in Countries such as France, Croatia, Romania, South Africa, Malta, Sweden, Portugal, USA, and Barbados.
These are some of the software tools and programmes I work with:
Business and Management Qualifications, Accreditations, and Awards
- Masters in Creative Writing, University of Leicester
- Prince2 Foundation in Project Management
- Life Time Achievement Award – Leicestershire Asian Business Association
- Fellow Institute of Consulting
- Chartered Management Institute, Outstanding Contribution National Award
- Chartered Management Institute, Outstanding Contribution Award – East Midlands Region
- Chartered Fellow, Chartered Management Institute
- Chartered Manager, Charted Management Insitute
- Growth Enabler Professional Excellent Coach Award – Regional
- Diploma in Strategic Business Consulting
- Chartered Management Institute, Diploma in Management
- Chartered Management Institute Presidents Award ‘Outstanding Achievement’ Regional
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Development – Certificate in Personnel Development
- City & Guild, 7407 Stage 2 Certificate in Teaching
- Practitioner, Myers Briggs Personality Type Indicator
If you’re a leader or senior manager, you will often find yourself in some very challenging situations. You may find yourself frustrated and occasionally stuck on how to move forward. Keeping your staff motivated and managers happy, not to mention customers satisfied can be a challenge.
Working with me will place your fingertips more than thirty years of organisational change, leadership, and management experience. Having worked with micro businesses to corporate global organisations successfully, I have gained much that can benefit you.
My techniques have been tried and tested. But I do not use the ‘one size fits all’ solution. Each business and each leader and manager I work with is treated as an individual. As a specialist in business and people development, I will act as your sounding board, providing an objective viewpoint on your growth strategy, goals, and business planning. We work together for your success.
You will get help to solve strategic problems and improve your organisational performance. I can also provide qualitative and quantitative analysis to help you research key areas of your business. By giving you full accountability for your actions, you can move your business forward to where you want it to be.
When it comes to succeeding in business, you need to have a clear focus and full clarity to assure your priorities are achieved. I will help you deliver your business strategy and develop your organisational culture to increase performance, productivity, and ultimately, your profit margin.
My reputation is one of achieving results for my clients. Take a look at the feedback from some of my clients, many of who re-engage my services time and again.
Arrange a meeting with me and let’s start working together.